PaulaRaiglot maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the B-AC Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the texts and images, without PaulaRaiglot.be 's written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and PaulaRaiglot.be are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise specified and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of PaulaRaiglot.be .
PaulaRaiglot.be neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with PaulaRaiglot.be.
2. While PaulaRaiglot.be uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, PaulaRaiglot.be makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. PaulaRaiglot.be assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing the Site are at your risk.
Neither PaulaRaiglot.be nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
PaulaRaiglot.be also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio form the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, confidential but non-proprietary.
Anything you transmit or post may be used by PaulaRaiglot.be or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Furthermore, PaulaRaiglot.be is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by PaulaRaiglot.be.
The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of PaulaRaiglot.be or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site.
Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that PaulaRaiglot.be will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. PaulaRaiglot.be has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8.PaulaRaiglot.be may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
© PaulaRaiglot.be 2013